Monday, February 14, 2011
Goal Planning Monday
I always write down a weekly to-do list, but, don't always get it done. I figured that participating in a weekly meme hosted by Mama Manuscripts would help hold me accountable!
This weeks goals:
1) Deliver baby items that we are no longer using to an expecting Mother
2) Deliver outgrown boys' clothes to another Mother who's expecting soon.
3) Reshuffle and reorganize our bedroom so I can readily get at AND use treadmill.
4) Hunt for a new babysitter.
5) Get to bed by 10:30 every night.
6) Work in new Apologia bible study, Kinderbach music lessons and listening (again) to How the Scots Saved Christendom into our weekly routine.
7) Continue to blog everyday through the month of February.
That's seems like a reasonable list....now to get to it!