Monday, February 21, 2011
Goal Planning Monday!
I always write down a weekly to-do list, but, don't always get it done. I figured that participating in a weekly meme hosted by Mama Manuscripts would help hold me accountable!
This is my second week participating and last week didn't go too shabby --- I accomplished most of my goals .....so,
This weeks goals:
1) Deliver outgrown boys' clothes to another Mother who's expecting soon. (This is a hold over from last week)
2) Take items from 'Toss 25 items' to Goodwill.
3) Now that bedroom is cleaned and reshuffled start to use treadmill -- at least twice this week.
4) Write reviews for Math Rider and How the Scots Saved Christendom
5) Read the other 'goal planning' entrants on Katrina's blog ;-)
6) Meal plan for the whole month of March
7) Sew at least one night with my daughter.
8) Continue to blog everyday through the month of February.
That's seems like a reasonable list....now to get to it!