Monday, February 28, 2011
Goal Planning Monday
Welcome to week #3 of Goal Planning Monday hosted by Katrina of Mama Manuscripts.
Participating in this meme has been wonderful in holding me accountable! Before I post my goals for next week, I'll going to review last week:
I accomplished my biggest goal of blogging everyday of February for the Blog Through February Challenge . I actually did it!!!! I leaned a lot about myself and my family during this time. Though I did have 'enough' content for the month, it was hard on my family doing so everyday.....I won't be continuing this into March.
I did deliver the outgrown boys' clothes to another expecting Mom and take our items from our Toss 25 Items challenge to Goodwill!
Wrote reviews for Math Rider and How the Scots Saved Christendom
I did read the goals of the other 'entrants' from Katrina's Meme :-)
Sewed twice with my daughter and made a pretty Medieval dress
Discovered that it isn't really possible to meal plan for the whole month in this economy. I did this frequently in the past, but, nowadays without knowing what meats are going to be on sale, I can't plan more than 2 weeks in advance.
I got on the treadmill only once ....
This week my goals are:
1) Train my children how to clean the entire kitchen with me present and participating while they are working.
2) Get to bed by 10:30
3) Get on the treadmill at least 3 times
4) Blog 2-3 times a week
5) Sew at least once with my daughter
6) Complete review of "Dragons: Legends, Lore and Dinosaurs" and continue working on upcoming reviews for this month: Reading Kingdom, Apologia, and Artistic Pursuits.
7) Continue reading the other "Goal Planning Monday" entraints!