Katrina of Mama Manuscripts.
Participating in this meme has been wonderful in holding me accountable! Before I post my goals for next week, I'll going to review last week:
Concentrating on the POSITIVES: I did better on getting to bed early, finished my review of Reading Kingdom, How to Building a Winning Curriculum and Our Created Moon . I also visited the other 'Goal Planning' participants and did the TOS Review Crew Blog Walk.
Due to life happening, we didn't get to our weekend goals of trying our hand at making a Batik, 2 different Art Projects and 2 Science projects....but, we did get to Dinosaur World :-) Sometimes flexible is the way to be!!!
1) Wean completely off caffeine (I'm almost there)
2) Get up earlier.
3) Continue with our Weekly Wrap ups and get to that Batik project.
4) Get to bed consistently by 10:30
5) Finish review of Apologia and continue working on other review items.
6) Read through all the Goal Planning Monday entrants.