Monday, April 11, 2011
Goal Planning Monday - April 11
It's time for Goal Planning Monday hosted by Katrina of Mama Manuscripts. I need the extra push and accountability as this week has gotten off with a slow start due to a early morning dental visit fixing 3 cavities (ugh!)
From last week: I finished my reviews of Go Go Kabongo and Kinderbach . Read and commented on all the other 'Goal Planning' entrants. Started working on something 'new' for our homeschooling group.
I failed on the indexing of books - I think that having them sorted by time period and put into crates is good enough for now - and exercise and having a date night.....
So, for this week:
1) Move my exercise time to early morning before everyone gets up. This way, I get my workout in and I'm not exhausted by waiting until hubby gets home to go to the gym.
2) Revamp our chore charts as there have been some tweaking and changing of things.
3) Read through AND comment on all the Goal Planning Monday entrants.
4) Continue working on reviews and begin 'skeletons' of all reviews in progress.
5) Have a date with hubby.
6) Pray for my newest Secret Sister.