Monday, April 18, 2011
Goal Planning Monday - April 18
It's time for Goal Planning Monday hosted by Katrina of Mama Manuscripts.
And what a week it has been!
First, from last week: I finished my review of Life of John Knox and that's about it! Life happened and I just went with it. We did manage to get in two field trips. One to Young Chef's Academy and another to Leu Gardens PLUS celebrate a birthday on top of it all.
Until further notice, all fitness goals are put on hold until we see what 'damage' has been done to a recently twisted foot/ankle. Never a dull moment here!
So, for this week:
1) Finish planning our Resurrection Sunday celebration!
2) Get to bed by 10:30 at the latest!
3) Revamp our chore charts as there have been some tweaking and changing of things. (Gotta buy a white board too!)
4) Read through AND comment on all the Goal Planning Monday entrants.
5) Continue working on reviews and begin 'skeletons' of all reviews in progress. There's a lot of great books and curriculum reviews coming up!
6) Pray for my Secret Sister
7) Complete IOWA testing and declare our 2009-2010 school year done!