Monday, April 4, 2011
Goal Planning Monday-April 4
It's time for Goal Planning Monday hosted by Katrina of Mama Manuscripts.
Participating in this meme has been wonderful in holding me accountable! Before I post my goals for next week, I'll going to review last week:
Well....I did finish sorting our gazillion books and have them separated into Ancient History/Medieval History/Early Modern History/Modern History. Finished my review of Evan Moor Geography and Kit Kittredge movie z-guide . I believe I'm heading in the right direction with our schedule AND also for direction for our homeschooling group. I also read and commented on the other goal participants as well. Sadly, I missed my fitness goals again for this week.
1) After my quiet time with the Lord, I am making exercise my #2 priority!!!!
2) Make an index of our gazillion books that are now organized.
3) Read through AND comment on all the Goal Planning Monday entrants.
4) Finish reviews of Go Go Kabongo! Kinderbach and also something special for Christian Homeschoolers Taking a Stand --- and continue working on other review items.
5) 'Run' with our new schedule and expand on what the Lord has been speaking to me about our homeschooling group.
6) Have a date with hubby.