Monday, May 16, 2011
Goal Planning Monday - May 16
It's time for Goal Planning Monday hosted by Katrina of Mama Manuscripts!
So - this past week was my first week back on the GPM train. Here's how I did....I'm still finishing up planning our next year. I would have been finished and organized ready to post our up and coming curriculum....BUT in shuffling homeschool 'stuff', I also had to shuffle furniture and toys trying to get everything to fit.
I have a 2nd degree ankle sprain - so, no exercising for now. I'm also privy to wearing a stabilizer for at the very least 2 weeks. It's more uncomfortable that the injury --- think 'girdle for your ankle'. (pictures to come)
I still have to call about sewing classes., but I did visit the other GPM entrants!
I did finish my review for Institute For Excellence in Writing (IEW) which was TOUGH!!!!
For this week:
1. Finishing prepping for next year and post our curriculum choices.
2. Watch portion sizes more carefully.
3. Call for more information on sewing classes for myself.
4. Work on review for Mad Dog Math and get them posted this week. Continue working on Work Qwerty, Read for the Heart and Eagle's Wings.
5. Visit & comment on the other goal planning entrants!
6. Label all curriculum I plan to sell for curriculum sale.