Monday, May 9, 2011
Goal Planning Monday - May 9th
It's time for goal planning Monday hosted by Katrina of Mama Manuscripts!
I hope all you Moms had a great Mother's Day!!!
It's been awhile since I posted goals --- partly because it's been a period of downtime and rest and partly because I haven't been accomplishing too much!
So, here's my goals:
1. We've finished our school year about 3 weeks ago. I've been preparing to start our next school year June 1st -- and, taking the advice of my mentor homeschooling mom, I'm "choosing the fun way". More on that soon!
2. I'm going to get my foot officially checked out tomorrow, so, afterwards I'll be able to make appropriate fitness goals. As it stands now, I've been off sugar and white flours.
3. Box up more stuff to go to storage so we have more room in our tiny house.
4. Schedule sewing classes for myself.
5. Work on remaining TOS reviews. (IEW is due this week). I've completed: Building Blocks in Life Science (great for highschool/adult), Andi's Scary School Days (wholesome reading for 6-9 year olds), and Monkisee (early reading).
6. Visit & comment on the other goal planning entrants!