It's time for Goal Planning Monday hosted by Katrina of Mama Manuscripts. This meme is a great way to hold each other accountable and receive encouragement!
It had been awhile since my last GPM and I really miss it!!!
There is so much that needs to be done. Due to our recent accident, much of it is out of my hands.
What I do have direct control over is:
1. Praise the Lord for my life, my husband, my children and my home.
2. Continue therapy exercises and pray for full healing, restoration and a new vehicle!
3. Continue putting the Lord first during our school days.
4. Continue to encourage my children to work on setting and working on their own goals.
5. Schedule purposeful time to work on crafts -- especially The Nip Napper's ABC 123 album for his 2nd birthday!
6. Work on reviews for: "Sabers, Spears and Catapults", "Kings of the Bible" and write up "How to Have a H.E.A.R.T for Your Kids" and "Civilize This".
7. Clean out kids school cubbies.
8. Visit and comment on the other GPM entrants!
What's your week looking like? Come on over and link up!