Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Goal Planning Monday - August 29
It's time for Goal Planning Monday with Katrina of Mama Manuscripts!
I'm a wee bit late, but, better late than never.
Taking a look at my last GPM goals:
1. Praise the Lord for my life, my husband, my children and my home. DONE!
2. Continue therapy exercises and pray for full healing, restoration and a new vehicle! DONE!
3. Continue putting the Lord first during our school days. DONE! (We've had some amazing days since we've implemented this!)
4. Continue to encourage my children to work on setting and working on their own goals. DONE!
5. Schedule purposeful time to work on crafts -- especially The Nip Napper's ABC 123 album for his 2nd birthday! WORKING ON IT!
6. Work on reviews for: "Sabers, Spears and Catapults", "Kings of the Bible" and write up "How to Have a H.E.A.R.T for Your Kids" and "Civilize This". 2 reviews up, 1 written and will be posted Friday and one that has to be done.
7. Clean out kids school cubbies. DONE!
8. Visit and comment on the other GPM entrants! DONE!
This weeks goals:
1. Continue exercising
2. Take care of misc. administrative family paperwork.
3. Finish The Nip Napper's ABC 123 album.
4. Finish review for Kings of the Bible and Big IQ Kids.
5. Continue to put the Lord first in our homeschool days.
6. Visit the other GPM participants.
How's your week looking? Don't forget to link up too!