Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Goal Planning Monday-January 16
It's time again to set some goals for this coming week with Katrina of Mama Manuscripts!
Looking back on last week's goals:
1. Devotions first thing in the morning with kids. DONE!
2. Walk at least 1 hour per day. Due to illness - only 3 days
3. Eat at least 75% raw foods per day. Due to illness - only 3 days
4. Write up review for "Learn Our History" and finish Swan Lake Lapbook DONE!
5. Visit and comment on the other GPM participants. Almost done!
This week as we get back on track:
1. At least walk every day
2. Up my raw foods intake
3. Write up 2 posts I have in mind
4. Visit and comment on the other GPM participants.
5. Implement yet another change to our schedule.
6. Shop for a Once a Month Cooking-a-Thon
How about you? What are your goals this week? Link up for accountability!